Saturday 30 January 2016

My hubby, My love and laugh

It was just one day after I gave birth to my son. Relatives and friends kept on coming to see the baby. My hubby was there behind me all the time. Everything was going happily till Ramya entered into the room.

"OMG, Why have you put so much weight? You lost your charm. That is why I am postponing pregnancy. You will put a lot of weight and lose your charm totally. You will soon get grandchildren and become a granny who tells tales very soon.", she started teasing me in front of my guests and friends.

Ramya is the one who is ill-minded. She never think or talk anything good. If I wanted one person not to come for heaven's sake, that is her. But she had come without fail.

She makes her presence in every happy moment just to spoil without any invitation.

"It is okay for our grandchildren to call us grandparents. I think your kid might be calling you granny as you don't want to have kids when you are young. Also, you might need to pay a huge amount for the hospital as they might need to break a wall for you to enter during your pregnancy. I think that my wife's case is better.", he told.

Everyone started laughing loudly. She left the room immediately.

"Please do not mistake me. Her intention for visiting is not to see the baby. She just wanted to spoil the happy moment. Hope you all know about her.", my hubby told everyone.

"Why are you explaining all these things? We know about you and her. She ran away even without seeing the baby. She did not show any interest in seeing even before moving out. It was very funny seeing her running out.", my friend told.

Everyone could not stop laughing loudly including me. My hubby came towards me. "No one has the right to hurt you and I cannot allow it at all. You are my dear after all.", he whispered.  "I love you.", I told my hubby with a smile.

My hubby used to tease me that I am becoming chubbier every day. He had told that our baby does no pillows as my hands could serve the purpose. But he never had the intention to hurt me. He just wanted to make me laugh by funny comments. But Ramya's intention is just to hurt me.

I love him crazily every day. Every day is a Valentine's day if you get such a nice person as hubby. You are lucky if you get such a wonderful life partner to love and laugh with

Do you have any such #LoveAndLaugher story? If yes, share with me.

This post is a part of #LoveAndLaughter activity at BlogAdda in association with Caratlane.

2 comments: