Saturday 30 January 2016

My golden #LoveAndLaughter Story

While returning from a birthday party, we stopped in a filter coffee shop in Velachery. We took the coffee outside the shop and were enjoying the aromatic filter coffee. It was around 3 PM. "What about Phoenix Mall? How far it is from here?", I asked him.

"Why are you asking? Don't imagine going there, at least, today. I am damn tired to walk for half a day. I want to go home and take rest.", he told.

"Did I tell you that I want to go there? Why are you telling all these things to me?", I got angry and begin shouting on the road.

"Why are you shouting? I just wanted to convey you that I am too tired to roam around.", he told.

"Actually, I don't have any plan to go there. But I just want to ask you what will you do if I ask you to take me there. Won't you take me?", I asked.

"Don't ask me such an unnecessary hypothetical question. You told that you are planning to go. What is the necessity of this question right now?", he asked.

"Tell me whether you will take me or not if I ask you to do so", I asked again.

"I think it is easy to convince even Karthick and not you", he was pointing to our kid and told.

"So, you are not going answer my question.", I told.

"Yes, if you are going to ask the same hypothetical question again and again. Come, let's move on.", he pulled me.

"No. Don't touch me. I am not going to take even a single step from this place without knowing the answer.", I told him.

"Don't be silly. I think you are hungry. Come, let us have some snacks in Hot Chips on the way.", he pulled me again.

"No, I told that I don't move until I get an answer.", I told.

"Dog, Dog, Dog...", my hubby shouted.

I ran towards him and hugged him tightly. I believed his words as I could feel that something was touching my dupatta.

"Let us move on. Let us move on from here.", I was shouting.

My hubby and kid started laughing at me. When I looked back, it was a little goat.

I couldn't resist myself from laughing loudly. "Idiot. You know all of my weak points and you are winning all the time.", I slapped him on the face and pushed both of them towards our car.

We came back to our home and I was combing my hair near the dressing table when I noticed a beautiful box suddenly.

When I opened it, I was stunned. It was a beautiful ring with a note wishing me a happy valentine's day.



When I turned to my hubby, he was smiling at me. "I kept it in the morning itself. But today you did not notice it. I was disappointed as you did not notice. That's why I urged you to return home sooner. I did not want to break the surprise at the same time. Thank God as he has sent a little goat to make that hot moment happier and I could keep my surprise finally.", he said.

"Amma, dog, dog, dog...", my kid shouted and we were all laughing for nearly an hour. I couldn't hide my tears and resist me from giving him a hug again.

"Happy Valentine's day", I whispered in this ears.

This event happened one year ago and I am curiously waiting for my surprise gift from him for this Valentine's day. I am hoping for a diamond earring this time:) Fingers crossed!

This post is a part of #LoveAndLaughter activity at BlogAdda in association with Caratlane.

No comments:

Post a Comment