Friday 22 January 2016

Impact of Pimples on Daily Life

"Oh No!" - This is what every girl says when she sees a newborn pimple in the mirror on her face. I am not an exception. The newborn will grow a lot and leave a mark even after dying. It will make me see my face so often in the mirror and makes me feel shy to go out. There are a lot of problems we face every day. It affects our everyday life too.

Below are the common problems I face when it comes to Pimples and the impact it has on my everyday life.

Impact of Pimples on Daily Life:


1. Have to say 'No' to my little kid:

It is worst to get pimples in cheeks. When my little kid comes to kiss me, I have to say him 'No' sadly and show him the other cheek. Also, I have to be very careful and control him when he plays with my face. It is too bad to control him when he shows his love to me.

2. No for beauty blog posts:

I used to plan every Sunday what I am going to post the whole week. I try to create a balance between beauty posts, recipes and other miscellaneous posts. If I see a pimple on my face, I feel guilty to write beauty posts and postpone it. Even though no one is going to see my pimple, I feel bad to write about it.

3. House Arrest:

Unless and until it proves to be necessary, I will postpone my outdoor plans as far as I can. I prefer staying at home instead of showing my pimple glowing face to others.

4. No free makeup:

I suffered a lot when a pimple left a mark in between my eyebrows. It was in the slightly lower part. When I put bindi in the usual place, it looked awkward. Sigh! I could not even see my face. So, I had to put my bindi on the mark to hide it. There were 2 marriages I had to attend. Everyone was asking why I had kept my bindi on the nose :( The mark was too bold to attract everyone and I wanted to hide it literally. I had no answer to explain everyone. So, I had to give them back just a smile.

5. Need to be Alert all time:

We have to be alert all the time even while sleeping. In case, if we scratch a pimple with the nails, the whole story will become worst. It will be painful too. I remember waking up in the middle of so many nights because of scratching the pimples while sleeping.

Preventive and Remedial measures for pimples:

I am glad that I am not the one who suffers from pimples every day. I ensure that I always choose a face wash which washes away the germs, pollution and excess oil. These 3 are controllable factors which cause pimples.

1. Germs: 

Germs are one of the main reasons of pimples. You have to make sure that you are protecting your face from pimples. Our face wash should be able to wash away the problems which cause germs.

2. Pollution:

Our face gets impurities easily by the high amount of pollution. Our face wash should deep clean the pores to remove impurities caused by pollution.

3. Oil:

Excess oil is capable of attracting dirt and germs. Our face wash should be able to wash away excess oil.

Home Remedies for Pimples:

Neem leaf is a popular ingredient to prevent our face from pimples. It also helps to remove pimples from our face. Tea tree oil extracts also help in this regard.

You can grind the neem leaves with few drops of water and apply on pimples. You need to reapply till the pimples go off.

The problem is it looks ugly when you apply neem on your face. You cannot face anyone when you apply it. But it is worth to try when you are at home.

When there are no pimples, there is no chance for marks. I feel prevention is better than cure. Use a good face wash which can protect your face from pimples. Take care of your face and Say 'Bye' to Pimples and ugly marks.

This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

5 comments: