Sunday 10 May 2015

My Mom is #MYFIRSTEXPERT

Mother is the most beautiful word in the world. She is the most person who is so adorable. She is the one which takes me in the right path always.

I am the one who always love to be a person who is a perfectionist in everything. Be it my personal or my professional life, I do everything with so much care that there should not be any flaws. I do not like to regret later and so I do everything perfectly. My mom always tells me that we should act ethically keeping the moral values in mind. She always wanted me as a person who always gets praised for the values. She tells me that we should always leave a good footprint in a way that no one can complain about us. She also asks me to be patient all the time and forget if someone does bad things to us.

I have been a girl who has a very good name in the society. People always appreciates me for my behavior and respect I show to others. But things changed when I got my first promotion in my career. My seniors were there waiting for the promotion but I was the one who got it even during recession period.

The other people became so jealous and angry on me. They started doing very bad things to me just to spoil my name. But my mom asked me to be patient and God would take care of everything. I kept patience whenever they acted with cunning mind. My mom told me to leave them to God and he would take care. She told me that we should not take any revenge. She insisted me that my value should not be lost by them. As she told, I left everything to God. They got into troubles by their poor work later and had to leave the organisation finally.

http://godrejexpert.com/single_used_pack.php


No comments:

Post a Comment