Saturday 16 May 2015

Its Time for stress-free mom with Parachute Advansed Aromatherapy oil

Mommies never get easily satisfied with the well-being of their children. Right from her children's birth, she is completely stressed out even if her children are completely fine. They worry about them even when there is no matter to worry. She will not be satisfied even if you are 80 kilos in weight. You will look always thin in her eyes. "Why are you becoming so thin?", a standard question every mother asks her child.

Your age is not a matter for her. You are always a baby who does not know anything in this world according to her.

I quit my job for my child. I started blogging after that. I am completely stress-free from my previous IT job now. But my mom is not satisfied. She is thinking that I am working so hard for the blog. She tells me that I am stressing too much for blogging, not eating on time, not taking care of my health and sitting too much with the laptop.

"Mom, my friends are going to a full-time job even after delivery. They are managing both work and family. They have to be on-time to the office. But blogging is not like that. It is all me who needs to plan. There is nothing to get stressed here. I completely love this blogging journey. When you have love in what your are doing, there is no place for stress. Moreover, I am not compromising anything for blogging. I am doing it in my own convenient time and uses my free time only.", I told her 101 times. But she never gets convinced.

She wants me to be like her. "You are so lucky to get a hubby who tells to sit at home and relax. Why are you not relaxing your free time. You immediately switch on the laptop and open the blogger window.", she scolds me daily.

"Mom, please understand that I am perfectly fine and relaxed. Do not stress yourself by wrong assumption. It is not me who has to destress. Its you who has to be destressed.", I told her.

"No. But...", she started again. "Mom, come on. I think that it is high time for you to relax, unwind and de-stress. I am having something magical for you to help you come out of your stress.", I told her.

She laughed. "So, you are going to take care of all house-hold chores. Am I right?", she asked. "No mom. It is more than that. Here is the combination of 3 essential oils - Lavender, Rosemary & Bergamot. It is nothing but Parachute Advansed Aromatherapy oil. Let me massage you right now. Tell me how do you feel?", I told her. She told, "you are always winning me right from the day you born." and got ready for the massage.

Hope your mom is also having erratic schedules and emotional ups and downs. You can press the pause button and help your mom to take a moment for her and relax with Parachute Advansed Aromatherapy oil.




Note: I’m blogging about why my mother needs to de-stress with a Parachute Advansed Aromatherapy Oil massage for the #StressFreeMom activity at BlogAdda.

Image credit: http://www.parachuteadvansed.com/aromatherapy/?q=unwrap-bottle


1 comment:

  1. Your post is just outstanding! thanks for such a post.
    Resorts in Mysore Road has Luxury Resorts rooms with amenities like Wi-Fi access,a/c,tv & sports facility.

    ReplyDelete