Monday 17 August 2015

#MySiblingRocks - Academics made easy by my sis

We had no habit of celebrating Raskhabandhan earlier when we were in our native. We are from Southernmost part of India and Raskhabandhan was not a very famous festival there during our childhood. Nowadays, Raskhabandhan  has become one of the important occasion which has to be celebrated by each and everyone who got best siblings.

On the occasion of Raskhabandhan, everyone recalls their memories with their best siblings and I am not an exception. My sister is 7 years younger to me. That might be the reason why I was seeing thinking myself as another mother who has to make everything perfect for her in life. Be it her academics, career or anything else, I want her to get the best. I go extra miles but I want to make sure that I do my level best in everything.

As she was too younger than me, I only used to advice, scold, order some years before. Now she is 22 years old and she is good enough in advising me too when I get stuck with personal problems :-)

When she was little, she helped me a lot in my academics. One of my college professor tortured everyone in our class a lot in form of impositions. He used to ask us to write algorithm so many times. One day, he asked us to write an algorithm for 1300 times. He gave punishment to the whole class always even if one student did not obey him.

My college was located far away from my home and I used to spend 3 to 3.5 hours daily in travelling. Without my sister, I could not have concentrated on my studies. I could have spent all my time in writing impositions and writing record books.

I was always topper in my school days. But after coming to college, I was missing the top position in the first two semesters. I had put more effort in studying and I had done my exams well. But still I was not able to come as a topper. I was really worried about it as I was not able to understand what could be the reason.

During the third semester, my sister presented me some glittering pens and gel pens for the exam. They were not popular at that time. She told me that it might be helpful for you. I used those pens for the exam. To my surprise, I became topper in third semester. I came to know that the one thing which I was missing was the best presentation. With her little gifts, I was able to be successful. From third semester onward, I was the topper in all semester exams. I was finally the department topper in my batch. All the credit goes to my sister who made me to perform better in my academics.

Doesn't she deserve for a wonderful gift on Rakshabhandan? If you have also got such similar person as your sibling, gift them now and show your love for them. You can buy Rakshabhandan gifts from http://rakhi.indiangiftsportal.comhttp://www.igp.com/.

4 comments:

  1. http://www.kidsrakhi.com/
    Kids Rakhi
    Kids Rakhis

    ReplyDelete

  2. Nice Blog.thanks for sharing.Those who want to buy awesome rakhi and rakhi gifts for your loved ones or siblings then
    visit here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, Thanks for sharing much appreciated for commenting. Keep posting like this.
    Corporate Gifts in Mumbai
    Best Corporate Gifts In Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post.Keep sharing. Thanks for sharing.

    DurgaAnugarha Astrology center.Best Astrologer In mangalore

    ReplyDelete