Sunday 13 April 2014

Nescafe Sunrise Premium Coffee Powder Product Review

Hello friends,

Nescafe Sunrise Premium is the recent coffee powder I have tried. Nescafe claims that it has rich aroma granules. Yes, the coffee powder has seriously good aroma granules. It is an instant coffee powder. When I think about Sunrise coffee powder, the TV adverstisement featuring Surya and Jothika always comes in my mind. Of course, I love the ad. I bought the 100g pack and I am quite satisfied with the coffee. I am using it for a long time and it is going to get over soon. So, I thought of posting about it soon before it gets over.

As you know, Bru and Sunrise are leading coffee powder brands in India. You can expect a review on Bru coffee powder soon.



What the product claims ?

Nescafe Sunrise Premium is a fine blend of coffee and chicory. It is expertly granulated to capture the rich aroma inside every AROMA GRANULE.

It is made with fine blends of Arabica and Robusta coffee beans.

Ingredients:

Coffee - 70%
Chicory - 29.3%
Sugar

Contains added natural and natural identical flavoring substances.

Manufacturer: Nestle India Limited.

Storage Instruction:

Store in a cool, dry and hygienic place. Always use dry spoon. Once opened, transfer the coffee powder into an air-tight container.

Shelf life: 18 months from manufacturing

Nutrition Information(per 100 g powder):

Energy(kCal)        - 304
Protein(g)             - 11.0
Carbohydrate(g)    - 65.0
              Sugar(g) - 0.6
Fat(g)                   - 0.0

Price: Rs.118.00 for 100g pack(As on Feb 2014).

How I prepare Sunrise coffee ?

1. Add one tsp of sunrise coffee powder in a cup.
2. Add sugar and hot milk.
3. Blend well.



My view on the product:

Just one tsp is enough even to prepare a strong coffee. The coffee-chicory ratio(70:30) is good. The taste is good. It is easy to prepare. Price is reasonable. Product from a trusted brand.


1 comment:

  1. Such a good article. Terribly spectacular and Interesting to read, additionally nice to learn a lot of new information. Thanks for sharing this with us. I additionally share some relevant article best green coffee bean extract powder, I hope it helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete